Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone I am planning to come New Zealand to study PG diploma course in Business Enterprise offered by SIT college invercargill campus.

I need to know:

1)- In what way this course is different from other other business management diploma offered by other Institutes?

2)- About the content of the this course specially about the Dissertation Part, is this likewise Internship program or something else?.

3)-Job opportunities after the completion of this course in the market.??

4)-Part-time job ie 20hrs at the time time of study??.

Looking forward fro the informative reply.
Piyush

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Hi Everyone I am planning to come New Zealand to study PG diploma course in Business Enterprise offered by SIT college invercargill campus.

I need to know:

1)- In what way this course is different from other other business management diploma offered by other Institutes?

2)- About the content of the this course specially about the Dissertation Part, is this likewise Internship program or something else?.

3)-Job opportunities after the completion of this course in the market.??

4)-Part-time job ie 20hrs at the time time of study??.

Looking forward fro the informative reply.
Piyush
Hi Piyush I suggest you contact the college directly- they will be able to give you more information than us.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.