Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Ive been nominated to be best man and organise a stag do for a friend, We have come down to 2 choices

1 Fuengirola - cheaper but will there be anything going on in early december?
2 Marbella - will be more expensive but probably better located with more going on

So there you see my problem.

There will be 5 of us going but I don't know what the night life is like in fuengirola or how much it is going to cost in taxis if we get there and its dead and end up going into marbella/puerto banus every night anyway.

I pretty much know what you get in Marbella/Banus so i suppose the question is, is fuengirola any good for a stag do in december ? One other thing is a couple of the party are on a limited budget and I dont want to be buying rounds all night at 8+ Euros a drink

Any help would be much appreciated

Dean

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Benidorm is open all year :);)

Hi All,

Ive been nominated to be best man and organise a stag do for a friend, We have come down to 2 choices

2 Marbella - will be more expensive but probably better located with more going on

There will be 5 of us going but I don't know what the night life is like in fuengirola or how much it is going to cost in taxis if we get there and its dead and end up going into marbella/puerto banus every night anyway.

I pretty much know what you get in Marbella/Banus so i suppose the question is, is fuengirola any good for a stag do in december ? One other thing is a couple of the party are on a limited budget and I dont want to be buying rounds all night at 8+ Euros a drink

Dean

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Yeah im sure it is, Shame its a **** hole
Well, thats not actually true at the time of year you are talking about. Granted you dont want to be there in July & August, but in fact apart from maybe the British end, it can be quite a pleasant place in the old town down by the South Beach ... and anyway, you're going on a stag do!!! :D

Anyway ... it was just a suggestion

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Fuengirola is gonna be cheaper than Marbella/puerto Banus, but I dont know just how lively and fun it would be in the winter months???? Alot of elderly come to Fuengirola for the winter??

Jo xxx

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fuengirola is gonna be cheaper than Marbella/puerto Banus, but I dont know just how lively and fun it would be in the winter months???? Alot of elderly come to Fuengirola for the winter??

Jo xxx
Should be right up the grooms street then seeing as he's 51, Thanks JoJo

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hi All,

Dean
€8 a drink !!!!.....that buys 8 bottles of wine up here !..or a 3 course meal...including wine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
stag do

don't know your age group or preferences. we went to Alicante had a great time but we were oldish - 40's as a group and were happy to drink all day (in moderation) and then go out till about 4am.

Alicante proved to be a fantastic city and great weekend.

No brits/drunken yobs. The local bars and people were fantastic and looked after us well. we were all a bit drunk but that just makes us loud and laugh a lot. And pour sherry everywhere when trying to drink out of the jar thingy - mind you the bloke in the bar was just as bad when we asked for a demo.

It helps to have a couple of people happy to order and arrange stuff in Spanish coz that is what they all speak there (funnily enough).

top spot and good memories.

Don't go there however, if all you want to do is get largered up and unnecessary.

nick

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
I have friends here who organise these "events" PM if you want details

If all you want is beer, golf and s.x all will be readily available in both locations.

Can't you persuade him about the error of his ways! At 51 he definitely should know better

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have friends here who organise these "events" PM if you want details

If all you want is beer, golf and s.x all will be readily available in both locations.

Can't you persuade him about the error of his ways! At 51 he definitely should know better
For a bacon sandwich and half a lager Mrs H does a mean disrobing............

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.