Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Is their office still in the Dubai National Insurance Building? If so, then it's very convenient to use the DCC Metro Station as parking there can be a bit of a hassle.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Thats who our company uses - in Bur Dubai somewhere.

Wear a jacket - they will tell you that your photo isn't any good and insist on you paying them to take another one and also you need to wear a jacket to look more professional.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I need to get myself an Indian Tourist visa for a trip in August.

From a little bit of research, seems I need to go via BLS International (BLS International Visa & Passport Services UAE)

Other than what is stated there and the lead times, are there any hints or tips for a smooth and speedy process (UK passport)?

Thanks

LC
I got mine about a month ago and travelling tonight.

The BLS office is in Al Khaleej Centre. Please note that there are two BLS offices are there in Al Khaleej centre, one for Indian Passport services and another one for the visa. The visa office is a smaller one.

Al Fahidi Metro station is right there if you use Metro, otherwise there is limited parking space in front of Al Khaleej centre or you can use Al Khaleej centre parking which is I believe 20 bucks.

Make sure you have the change. It is pretty straight forward process and you should get the visa with five working days. Fill out the online application and take the documents listed in it with you.

I got the text very next day and had my passport in hand within four days with visa.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts