Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Experts,

I am living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and planning to apply for an Indian PCC from here.

Here in Malaysia - BLS International provides PCC on behalf of Indian High Comm.
I had called them and tried to check the procedure and time frame with them but, details I got were not very accomplished.

Hence, I have a few queries as mentioned below.

Can anyone please help me with the below queries?

1. What all are the Documents required?

2. How long it will take (if anyone has got it done recently)?

Note: I have had my passport re-issued here in Malaysia only with my current India address. Since, my Passport was issued outside India therefore, I believe Police Verification might not have been completed during the Passport renewal process.
And that's the reason I am unsure about the time lines for the my Indian PCC from Malaysia.

3. Do we need to show them the invite or any other document - to show why I am applying for the PCC (Visa invite etc.)?

4. Any other document we need to furnish if we are applying for an Indian PCC from abroad?

Please assist with these queries of mine.
Thank you very much in anticipation.

Many Thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Experts,

Can you please throw some light on this?

It would be really helpful if somebody can assist with this query of mine.

Many Thanks.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Hi Experts,

I am living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and planning to apply for an Indian PCC from here.

Here in Malaysia - BLS International provides PCC on behalf of Indian High Comm.
I had called them and tried to check the procedure and time frame with them but, details I got were not very accomplished.

Hence, I have a few queries as mentioned below.

Can anyone please help me with the below queries?

1. What all are the Documents required?

Passport, Malaysia residence card (if any)

2. How long it will take (if anyone has got it done recently)?

As your PP issued in your current place of residence, It won't take longer than 2 weeks as far as I know

Note: I have had my passport re-issued here in Malaysia only with my current India address. Since, my Passport was issued outside India therefore, I believe Police Verification might not have been completed during the Passport renewal process.
And that's the reason I am unsure about the time lines for the my Indian PCC from Malaysia.

3. Do we need to show them the invite or any other document - to show why I am applying for the PCC (Visa invite etc.)?

No need, fill the miscellaneous from (generally Form 2)IND HC, tick PCC, Purpose Immigration AUS

4. Any other document we need to furnish if we are applying for an Indian PCC from abroad?

I have no idea what extra documents IND HC may request in your place of residence.

Please assist with these queries of mine.
Thank you very much in anticipation.

Many Thanks

Answered

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Thank you very much mate!!!!

Any clues about query number - 2?
Query 2 - Answered

"As your PP issued in your current place of residence, It won't take longer than 2 weeks as far as I know"

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Query 2 - Answered

"As your PP issued in your current place of residence, It won't take longer than 2 weeks as far as I know"
Yeah, I got that....
But, my current address is India address and not Malaysia address.
.....and it is different from my permanent address in my old/expired passport.

Along with that, I believe, the police verification wasn't completed when my new Passport was issued because it was issued here in Malaysia.

That's the reason I am a bit concerned about the time it will take for me to get the PCC.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Yeah, I got that....
But, my current address is India address and not Malaysia address.
.....and it is different from my permanent address in my old/expired passport.

Along with that, I believe, the police verification wasn't completed when my new Passport was issued because it was issued here in Malaysia.

That's the reason I am a bit concerned about the time it will take for me to get the PCC.
Your new PP issued in IND HC Malaysia which means IND HC, so no issues.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Experts.

I am holding an Indian passport - current residence Bangalore (India) and have stayed in Malaysia for over 18 months (3-4 years back).
Can someone please help with the process of completing Malaysian PCC from India?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts