Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I am a Srilankan and studied in India 7 years back, currently staying in Singapore. Indian embassy in Singapore doesn't provide PCC for foreigners, in order to get the PCC they have suggested me to get it from the district where I have studied in India.

Anyone facing the same issue getting an Indian PCC ? :confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi, I am a Srilankan and studied in India 7 years back, currently staying in Singapore. Indian embassy in Singapore doesn't provide PCC for foreigners, in order to get the PCC they have suggested me to get it from the district where I have studied in India.

Anyone facing the same issue getting an Indian PCC ? :confused::confused::confused:
Did you try checking with Indian Embassy in Sri lanka?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Did you try checking with Indian Embassy in Sri lanka?
Hi, some of my friends they have got it from Indian Embassy in Srilanka, but since I am living in Singapore its more convenient for me to get it from Singapore.

Anyway, if only possible from Srilanka, then I have to fly back to Srilanka in order to get PCC from India, also wanna check whether I can pass through someone behalf of me.

Thanks

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi, some of my friends they have got it from Indian Embassy in Srilanka, but since I am living in Singapore its more convenient for me to get it from Singapore.

Anyway, if only possible from Srilanka, then I have to fly back to Srilanka in order to get PCC from India, also wanna check whether I can pass through someone behalf of me.

Thanks
I would suggest you to call the embassy in lanka and check with them.

Amit

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts