Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, please help. I have two concerns:

a) Indian PCC

1. - I am an expat staying in saudi but presently i am in India on vacation. Is it possible to get PCC from India even being NRI or PCC has to be secured only from Indian embassy outside india where i am staying ( Riyadh in my case) ?

2. If it is possible to get PCC in India even for NRI, what to write in Present address? Same as Passport address i.e my permanent address?

b) Wife's naming concerns

There are some major concerns related to my wife's documents and it's really hard to explain however i will try my best and it would be great if you can help me.

1. My wife's educational and all other documents before marriage has wrong family name printed on them. It is actually her mother's maiden name that has been mentioned as FAMILY NAME in front of my wife's, her mother's , even her father's SURNAME has been mentioned wrongly as her mother's Maiden name.

2. She kept using the same until she applied for the passport when she changed her FAMILY NAME to actual Father's Family name and her first passport before marriage has her correct name i.e First name + Father's family name. This means, she had 2 names before marriage, 1 in Passport ( correct one), 1 in educational documents( wrong one).

3. Concern is, should i mention any reason in form T for these mistakes in the name changes in educational documents or just mention my wife's two different names before marriage in other names as alias and names by birth?

3. There is another issue, somehow on passport, don't know how middle name was added for her father for which no proof is available.

4. So, for father's name, should i mention the name mentioned as per the passport? i.e with middle name for which no proof is available?

5. Is it mandatory to get all 3 names on PCC ( 2 maiden names before marriage and 1 after marriage). Can anyone suggest how can it be done for Indian national?

Really confused and worried. what will DIBP think and how i will explain my case

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi ..u can get pcc from riyad for urself and about wife you cannot get apcc in maiden name from india. even i was requested for maiden name pcc but i just uploaded a request letter i wrote to rpo in my city.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bro. I will get PCC from Riyadh.

@Others, please help for naming convention

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys, please help. I have two concerns:

a) Indian PCC

1. - I am an expat staying in saudi but presently i am in India on vacation. Is it possible to get PCC from India even being NRI or PCC has to be secured only from Indian embassy outside india where i am staying ( Riyadh in my case) ?

2. If it is possible to get PCC in India even for NRI, what to write in Present address? Same as Passport address i.e my permanent address?

b) Wife's naming concerns

There are some major concerns related to my wife's documents and it's really hard to explain however i will try my best and it would be great if you can help me.

1. My wife's educational and all other documents before marriage has wrong family name printed on them. It is actually her mother's maiden name that has been mentioned as FAMILY NAME in front of my wife's, her mother's , even her father's SURNAME has been mentioned wrongly as her mother's Maiden name.

2. She kept using the same until she applied for the passport when she changed her FAMILY NAME to actual Father's Family name and her first passport before marriage has her correct name i.e First name + Father's family name. This means, she had 2 names before marriage, 1 in Passport ( correct one), 1 in educational documents( wrong one).

3. Concern is, should i mention any reason in form T for these mistakes in the name changes in educational documents or just mention my wife's two different names before marriage in other names as alias and names by birth?

3. There is another issue, somehow on passport, don't know how middle name was added for her father for which no proof is available.

4. So, for father's name, should i mention the name mentioned as per the passport? i.e with middle name for which no proof is available?

5. Is it mandatory to get all 3 names on PCC ( 2 maiden names before marriage and 1 after marriage). Can anyone suggest how can it be done for Indian national?

Really confused and worried. what will DIBP think and how i will explain my case

please brothers, help me

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Brothers, please help

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
Use the name as per passport in application.

Create a name variation affidavit for all other name combinations.

Request PSK to issue PCC with name aliases but mostly they wont. Your affidavit will work during assessment/visa processing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts