Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

I am an Indian Chartered Accountant and having total experience of 7+ years in Banking and ORACLE Applications. Currently I am working in IT company in India as Business Analyst / Functional Consultant in ORACLE Applications.

I am interested in Migration to Australia and not sure as under which category my case will be considered. Since though I am a CA , I have never worked as an 'Accountant'. Also though I am having ORACLE Experience of 3+ years , I do not have any professional degree in that.

Can anyone help me considering the latest changes in Australian Migration procedure.

Thanks
ASD

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Have a look at ACS website (the link is in the sticky threads). You will be assessed as IT professional but I think you fall in Group C, will have to go for RPL and need minimum 6 years exp to be eligible.

I suggest having a look at the respective site for CAs and accountants as well and what is the minimum work requirement. You will either have to work ofr a year as a CA to be eligible or work for another 3 years in Oracle or related field to be eligible for ACS

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks anj1976 ... i searched the ACS website butr did not find any useful info. Can you please suggest some other forum / info source to ge the right info. ACS is charging AUD$ 400 ... which is costly for me.

Please help
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts