Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on migrating in this bracket? Let's get together...

Cheers.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi shripadrao.

I am planning to move to Sydney around July if all goes as per plan.

Regards
Srikanth

·
Registered
353 Posts
Anyone planning on migrating in this bracket? Let's get together...

Cheers.
I am flying on 14th May to Adelaide.

Where are you headed? Also please share your timelines in your signature. You can set in the customize profile section.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats great guys. also, do share whether you're an accountant, engineer, etc..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm a Management accountant..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am flying on 14th May to Adelaide.

Where are you headed? Also please share your timelines in your signature. You can set in the customize profile section.
Yes i've just updated those details... just getting a hang of this wonderful forum..

congrats and goodluck to you :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Accountant headed to Oz

I'm a Management accountant..
Hi shripadrao, congrats and good to hear from another accountant. I am still awaiting PCC and medical results to be uploaded. So which city are you headed - I will be definitely interesting in knowing how you are getting settled down in Oz.
All the very best and keep updating !
Cheers
Subs

·
Registered
88 Posts
Atsurti <-- So, you are all set to go ! Pretty exciting, isn't it?
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.
I postponed my travel from 16th may to 1st week of june. Hope to meet you in Adelaide once I reach. Keep posting your whereabouts and experiences on the forum.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Atsurti, good luck buddy. I see that you are traveling tomorrow. Wish you a safe flight and all the very best for the job hunt.

Do share your OZ experience here. :)

Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using ExpatForum

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Going to Adelaide on 21st or 24th June...
:)
Atsurti <-- So, you are all set to go ! Pretty exciting, isn't it?
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.
I postponed my travel from 16th may to 1st week of june. Hope to meet you in Adelaide once I reach. Keep posting your whereabouts and experiences on the forum.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I am planning to go around first week of July. Planning for Sydney as I have few relatives there with whom I can stay until I crack my aussie job :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes i've just updated those details... just getting a hang of this wonderful forum..

congrats and goodluck to you :)
Hi Shripadrao,

My name is Kamal, I am coming to Adelaide in July, 2012 along with my wife and 6 months old daughter. I am worried about accommodation. Kindly please suggest me.

Regards,
Kamal

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey everyone,

Congratulations to everyone who got there visa approved and best of luck to those whose application is in process
I am a Mechanical engineer , moving to sydney 01 Aug 2012

IELTS 1ST 5 Aug 2011 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 6.5 Overall 7:confused:||176 SA 06 Sept. 2011 ||IELTS 2nd 18 Nov.2011 L 8 R 7.5 W 7 S 7 Overall 7.5 || 05 Dec 2011 SA SS grant :)|| 175 Online - 23rd dec 2011 || Med. - 10 feb 2012 | PCC UAE- 18 dec 2011 ||PCC Ind 01st feb || Visa - 18th May 2012 || :clap2: ||
01 Aug 2012 Sydney :plane:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
See you in Adelaide mate..I am moving there in 5th july :)
Hey everyone,

Congratulations to everyone who got there visa approved and best of luck to those whose application is in process
I am a Mechanical engineer , moving to sydney 01 Aug 2012

IELTS 1ST 5 Aug 2011 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 6.5 Overall 7:confused:||176 SA 06 Sept. 2011 ||IELTS 2nd 18 Nov.2011 L 8 R 7.5 W 7 S 7 Overall 7.5 || 05 Dec 2011 SA SS grant :)|| 175 Online - 23rd dec 2011 || Med. - 10 feb 2012 | PCC UAE- 18 dec 2011 ||PCC Ind 01st feb || Visa - 18th May 2012 || :clap2: ||
01 Aug 2012 Sydney :plane:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi everyone am planning to move to Perth in mid September. Anyone reaching Perth sooner or later?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.