Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Experts,

I have a query regarding India PCC

I received invitation last week for 263111 and in the process of applying for Visa.

My passport has old address. I have aadhar card with my current address (same city) which I can use to apply for PCC I assume. My wife does not have any address proof from my current city but her passport & aadhar card are from another city where her parents reside.

Can we both apply PCC from different cities and use it for Australia visa? Does it matter as long as it is from the same country (India)?

Thanking you in advance.
Manoj

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hello Experts,

I have a query regarding India PCC

I received invitation last week for 263111 and in the process of applying for Visa.

My passport has old address. I have aadhar card with my current address (same city) which I can use to apply for PCC I assume. My wife does not have any address proof from my current city but her passport & aadhar card are from another city where her parents reside.

Can we both apply PCC from different cities and use it for Australia visa? Does it matter as long as it is from the same country (India)?

Thanking you in advance.
Manoj
Hi,

Yes you can apply the PCC through different cities as this will not impact anything on your visa file.

Reactions: jmanojkumar

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

Yes you can apply the PCC through different cities as this will not impact anything on your visa file.
Thanks Shivam, I was confused if it will impact having PCC for spouse from different city.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.