Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering which would be a better idea in terms of submitting bank statement.

I'm planning to get 10 years worth of statement online, print them and highlight the salary line items and get all the printouts stamped by the concerned bank.

Or should I ask the bank to do all these?

[this is required, as I do not have all the salary slips]

Which option would work better, as per your experience? Is there any other way?

·
Registered
45 Posts
You do not need bank statements for ACS. All you need is first and last(or current) payslips. If you do not have those then you can submit certified HR statement or service certificate certificate copy, relieving letters with corresponding dates as a proof of your employment.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I'm wondering which would be a better idea in terms of submitting bank statement.

I'm planning to get 10 years worth of statement online, print them and highlight the salary line items and get all the printouts stamped by the concerned bank.

For ACS, Bank statement is not mandatory. Its a secondary document. Still in case u want to provide, download in digital form, highlight salary using adobe acrobat ( version 11+) and just use them as it is; u dnt need to print/attest/scan bank statements,

·
Registered
23,876 Posts

If you are submitting a reference letter, no secondary evidence is required

If you are submitting a SD even then , bank statement is not one of the 3 permissible secondary evidences

So pray why are you submitting a bank statement ?

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts