Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , it's been just over six months since I applied for IDLR , I have not got it back . Which number can I call , who to contact . Can i make a compliant and what's the procedure for it ?
What's the current time line for IDLR ?
HELP
Thx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,161 Posts
Hi , it's been just over six months since I applied for IDLR , I have not got it back . Which number can I call , who to contact . Can i make a compliant and what's the procedure for it ?
What's the current time line for IDLR ?
95% of postal applications are processed within 6 months, but this still leaves 5% that takes longer.
You can't normally phone up for an update.
For making a complaint, see UK Border Agency | Making a complaint to the UK Border Agency

Have a word with your MP, who may be able to get an answer from Home Office. Quote your Home Office reference number.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top