Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am trying to fill the latest SET M form and wasn't sure how to answer some question, i would appreciate if you could help please.
How often do you see ( meet) your partner? - I live with my wife

When did you last see your partner? - Shall i put this morning because she will be with me at the premium center.

Details about financial responsibilities? - Mortgage, bills, caring for our baby...etc

Languages that your child speaks? My child doesn't talk yet, shall i leave blank ?

Give details when your fingerprints were taken? My fingerprints were taken when i first applied for fiance visa, FLR(m) 1 and then FLR(m) 2 , which one should i put down?

Does anyone other than you live in the property? - Do i have to put my wife and baby or only if someone else live in there with us ?

Please provide details of absence from the UK during the 5 years ? - The table they provided in the form is too small, can i use an extra page to list all absences ?

Social, cultural and family ties to country of nationality and all countries i lived in for 5 years ? - Examples please.

Thank you very much

·
Registered
315 Posts
I can't tell if you're being facetious or not... anyway:

1). Everyday - we live together

2). Are you sure that question is relevant to you, it probably says skip it

3). They're after things like mortgage, bills, I guess you could write caring for baby

4). That's pretty funny - I guess write what language you intend the baby's first language to be.

5). Not sure, but I'd put down the most recent one.

6). Only someone else other than your wife and baby.

7). You can do, yes, or just fill out with longest trips.

8). e.g. USA - Place of birth, friends and family

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.