Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Incorrect answer to "Taking prescribed pills & medication" while generation of HAPID

Hello all,

Yesterday I went for medicals and during the discussion with the Doctor, I was pointed to an incorrect answer supplied by my husband in emedical referral letter (HAPID form). He has selected "NO" for "Taking prescribed pills and medication" question whereas the answer should have been "Yes" as I take thyroid medicine.

I asked the doctor if my husband can correct this before his comments as has has not done it intentionally, it just happened in the flow (as he was selecting no for 2 other people in the same application). He informed that my husband cannot change this as the letter was already generated. I told him that our intention was clear else we would not have informed him about the medication.

Need your expert guidance on this please. Has anybody faced a similar situation and what was the course of corrective action in this case?

As I donot have access to phycian's comment, I am thinking of writing a letter to the CO (FYI, I still don't have a CO assigned) and attach it to my online application.

I know this forum is the best place to post this question and many thanks in advance for any help that you guys can render.

Regards

A tensed lady :(

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hello all,

Yesterday I went for medicals and during the discussion with the Doctor, I was pointed to an incorrect answer supplied by my husband in emedical referral letter (HAPID form). He has selected "NO" for "Taking prescribed pills and medication" question whereas the answer should have been "Yes" as I take thyroid medicine.

I asked the doctor if my husband can correct this before his comments as has has not done it intentionally, it just happened in the flow (as he was selecting no for 2 other people in the same application). He informed that my husband cannot change this as the letter was already generated. I told him that our intention was clear else we would not have informed him about the medication.

Need your expert guidance on this please. Has anybody faced a similar situation and what was the course of corrective action in this case?

As I donot have access to phycian's comment, I am thinking of writing a letter to the CO (FYI, I still don't have a CO assigned) and attach it to my online application.

I know this forum is the best place to post this question and many thanks in advance for any help that you guys can render.

Regards

A tensed lady :(

I think you should not worry.

As you have stated it to the doctor and Thyroid issue is not a hindrance to get your visa.

This would have been a issue if someone was suffering from major disease like TB and would have said NO to that column.

Once CO is assigned and if there are comments from clinic they would refer you to CW doc and you would then need to perform the additional test but i dont think there should be issues as such.

There is 1023 form that you can fill , change of circumstances or details i guess more info in this post http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...690986-mistake-done-emedical-online-form.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts