Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello :)

Sorry, maybe this kind of question has already been answered several times, but I just wanted to make sure...
We are applying under Category A and have submitted 6 months of payslips (epayslips - all certified) and bank statements(with the bank stamp on each page) and a letter from employer on company's headed paper, stamped and with signature. In the letter we have my fiance's passport number, his monthly average salary, the start date of his employment, the position he occupies and that he works on permanent basis.
I am worried now as I found out that one of his payslips shows TOTAL which is 1590, and NET PAY of 1412. The rest of the payslips show Net Pay above 2000GBP... Do we meet the financial requirement?
And another question is about the payslip of march and the bank statement corresponding to it - he sent the papers on the 20th of march (so we had 6 months of payslips and bank statements starting from february), and got paid for march on the 30th. I submitted my application in April, so I printed out the march pasylip and the bank statement too and attached to the application...Do you think this can cause big problems and lead to refusal?

Thanks a lot in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.