Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am in the process of lodging the visa and am currently filling 17 page document.

Just came up in my mind, if i can include my unmarried sister in the 189 application. I am already including my wife. So totally 3 applicant including myself.

If I can include, what is the eligibility criteria for my sister. She is a graduate employed for some 4 years with functional english language ability. And her occupation is in SOL.
Any thing else required?

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
No. She is not your dependent, but your parents'. Maybe not even your parents if she is beyond a certain age or is (or has been) in a relationship earlier. Search the DIBP site. I am sure they have defined the term dependent clearly somewhere.

·
Registered
96 Posts
No. She is not your dependent, but your parents'. Maybe not even your parents if she is beyond a certain age or is (or has been) in a relationship earlier. Search the DIBP site. I am sure they have defined the term dependent clearly somewhere.
Parents (if both alive) and sibblings doesnt come in your dependant category.

Reactions: Mohan Babu

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Parents (if both alive) and sibblings doesnt come in your dependant category.
Thanks KeeDa and Icecool! Make sense, otherwise most of the siblings wud hav got pr by this time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts