Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I submitted EOI on 28/08/17
Under employment history I put all employment I am claiming experience for.
Should I have put periods of unemployment down too? And other jobs I not claiming for. I didn't do this but may go back and update EOI if it is required

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Should I have put periods of unemployment down too? And other jobs I not claiming for. I didn't do this but may go back and update EOI if it is required

Not required to mention un-employed period in EOI. But yes, do mention the employment duration for which you are not claiming points. Mark those as Non-relevant.

·
Registered
45 Posts
You need not mention the periods of unemployment in the EOI. However, your employment duration must be clearly mentioned and supporting documents have to be provided.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes any employment I am claiming points for is clearly mentioned and I have alot of supporting documents. Bank states, payslips, reference letters, tax documents etc. I'm sure that's enough? Or is it

·
Registered
577 Posts
Yes any employment I am claiming points for is clearly mentioned and I have alot of supporting documents. Bank states, payslips, reference letters, tax documents etc. I'm sure that's enough? Or is it

Mention all employments you are claiming points for.

Mention all employments you are not claiming points for; mark them not-relevant.

No need to mention unemployments; you only need to mention them in Form 80 at a later stage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts