Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

When I was updating EOI this question appeared.

In which State or Territory would the client be interested in seeking nomination
from?

I selected NSW as I live in NSW, also I am from accounting.
But there were all the states and any option.

Which one will be wiser to select ? I need you guys help badly. please

·
Registered
25,728 Posts
:rockon:
Hi Guys,

When I was updating EOI this question appeared.

In which State or Territory would the client be interested in seeking nomination
from?

I selected NSW as I live in NSW, also I am from accounting.
But there were all the states and any option.

Which one will be wiser to select ? I need you guys help badly. please
What is your Anzsco code ?

Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
:rockon:

What is your Anzsco code ?

Cheers
Hello there,

I'm going to apply under 261313 (Software Engineer)

Which option do you suggest to select for "In which State or Territory would the client be interested in seeking nomination from?"

How about the "ANY" option? Is there a chance of getting invitation with "ANY" option?

Many thanks!!

·
Registered
25,728 Posts
Hello there,

I'm going to apply under 261313 (Software Engineer)

Which option do you suggest to select for "In which State or Territory would the client be interested in seeking nomination from?"

How about the "ANY" option? Is there a chance of getting invitation with "ANY" option?

Many thanks!!
There is a belief among members that if you choose the option of any state, the states will not take your application seriously as you will be deemed to be indecisive

So it is better to make multiple EOIs with each state chosen individually

Cheers

·
Registered
25,728 Posts
Is this possible that one state is able to find that the candidate lodge multiple EOIs selecting different states and can this affect one's nomination?
I am told that States have access to the entire 190 database and they can search based on names

Don't have any proof for it, so believe what you will

Cheers

·
Registered
34 Posts
Followup question

I submitted EOI and I was not sure on what I need to do on the below page 5 statement

Please guide.

The client should contact the State or Territory they are interested in receiving nomination from. The State or Territory government selected by the client is not obligated to contact the client. Contact information for State and Territory Government’s nomination process is available on the relevant visa subclass pages

Another clarification.
I have just submitted one EOI for one state..as per your earlier statement, is it legal to apply multiple EOI each state?

I have been waiting since Feb 2017 for the invitation, I am worried, if I have done anything wrong.

I have 65 points for 190 and 60 for 189. Please help and advice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.