Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am on CSL/MODL, have send my paperbased 175 application on 22nd Jan'10, but so far not got any acknowledgment, as per the new policy, current applicants are not affected by the changes.

Confused can I count myself in process applicant category or not as I haven't recieved any Ack. Hope they would have put my application pouch in process que.

Thx!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All,

I am on CSL/MODL, have send my paperbased 175 application on 22nd Jan'10, but so far not got any acknowledgment, as per the new policy, current applicants are not affected by the changes.

Confused can I count myself in process applicant category or not as I haven't recieved any Ack. Hope they would have put my application pouch in process que.

Thx!

Hello,
You can check online if they have got everything. At the Australia immigration website.
Good luck,

Sarah

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello Jovi,

When you check on DIAC's website you will find the link to a pdf for changes to priority processing stating the pipeline ranks and the following is a quote:

"Q 10 What will happen to applications in the final
stages of processing where the department has
requested applicants provide health and character
clearances?
The new arrangements apply to all visa applications,
including those in the final stages of processing.
Applications in lower priority groups cannot be
processed further until those in higher priority groups
are finalised in accordance with the priority processing
direction."

it seems everybody even people who submitted their PCC's and Medicals are subject to the new priority.

But concerning CSL nominated occupations the following was stated in another document released today also:

Q 2 My nominated occupation is currently on the CSL.
Will I continue to receive priority processing?
Yes, priority processing arrangements for applications
for permanent skilled migration will continue until they
are reviewed in mid-2010. More information on the new
arrangements will be provided closer to this time on

I still need to know to get confirmation from my migration agent and I will keep all posted.

Good Luck!,

M. Omar

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

What if DIAC has recieved the application pouch but not encashed the DD before Feb 8, will I be considered as a inprocess applicant?

Thx!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hi,

What if DIAC has recieved the application pouch but not encashed the DD before Feb 8, will I be considered as a inprocess applicant?

Thx!
Yes Jovi... For DIAC date of application is important .. not the date of receive of FEES.. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All,

Thx!
how was your application do you have a case officer already? or you have your Visa granted? ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts