Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just submitted my spouse visa application online and at the end of the visa application I was given the option of choosing the "mail" option, or "travel agent use only'' and I chose the "mail' option, however, i am considering using a visa agent after all, so my question is whether anyone has chosen the mail option and ended up using a visa agent for the hand delivery of their application? Are there any potential problems if I did chose to change my mind regarding the way I send my application?:eek:

G

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just submitted my spouse visa application online and at the end of the visa application I was given the option of choosing the "mail" option, or "travel agent use only'' and I chose the "mail' option, however, i am considering using a visa agent after all, so my question is whether anyone has chosen the mail option and ended up using a visa agent for the hand delivery of their application? Are there any potential problems if I did chose to change my mind regarding the way I send my application?:eek:

G
You can choose to use a visa agent even though you've selected the by post option on the application. I wouldn't think you could do it the other way around, though.

g

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can choose to use a visa agent even though you've selected the by post option on the application. I wouldn't think you could do it the other way around, though.

g
Hi Little G,

Sorry I never updated my question. After panicking for several minutes I just called up the agent that I was considering to use, she explained to me that it would be very difficult to go back and change the option, in fact it would have been almost impossible. She said many people have made the same mistake when prompted with the question at the end of the application process. So far so good, i'm waiting to hear back from the consulate that my visa has been granted:). In the end all I ended up doing was giving the consulate $12.00 extra on top of the application fee. Thanks for replying to my thread.

Cheers,

Geebug:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.