Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

Kindly help me with my situation.

I am a doctor working in a hospital for the last five years in Exeter.

I resigned from that job from 30 June 2015 to take up a new advanced training Job in Oswestry from 01 July 2015.

My wedding is on 31 of May 2015. I would to apply for spouse visa on the 15 of June.

I have all the accommodation related documents and employer related documents from the Exeter employers.

I only have an offer letter from the Oswestry employers. They are dragging their feet (typical nhs) with regard to issuing me with a contract and a letter from employer.

My questions are,

1) As I meet all financial requirements from my Exeter employer, can I still apply for my wifes visa on the 15 th of June with the offer letter from future employer.

2) To makes accommodation matters easy I will stay in Exeter for weekends and go to Oswestry during the week until my spouses visa is granted. After my spouses visa is issued I will find a house in Oswestry and move there. Would this work? If so how do I explain it in the application?

3) In fact after one year I intend to come back to Exeter or a near by place as a consultant. Can I use this as a reason for wanting to stay in Exeter in the visa application.

Many thanks for your help.

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
The promise of a job won't be taken into consideration. Under Category A or B you must been employment at the time of application. If they try to verify your Exeter employment, they will either be told you've given your notice or that you no longer work there. Your best option is to wait until you start your new job and apply under Category B as long as you you will have earned at least £18,600 in the last 12 months.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.