Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
RE: Spouse Visa, Biometric 04/04
I logged on to the visa website, and it was showing completed application. 5 months have know passed and only recently it is showing in active. There is a space between these two words in and active. What does this mean?

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
It means the visa application is inactive... If you have the visa already it doesn't matter. Mine says the same, I've had the visa for over two years. Don't worry about it.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
It's likely that your case has been decided - I've read your other post now, you've been waiting a very long time for a visa... Sorry. Hope you get it soon

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think it means that after a certain period of time your application on the visa4uk becomes inactive as ours said that months ago and we only heard last Sunday.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it means that after a certain period of time your application on the visa4uk becomes inactive as ours said that months ago and we only heard last Sunday.
Hi, thanks Amy is that with a gap between the in and active or as one word?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi, thanks Amy is that with a gap between the in and active or as one word?
There is a gap, but I managed to find somewhere that after a certain amount of time has passed the status reads that. I hoped it meant that they were actively looking at it, but I waited a further few months after mine said that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.