Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
While filing 189 visa application, for every applicant there is a question related to health examination in the online form.

The question is
Has this applicant undertaken a health examination for an Australian visa in the last 12 months?

From that I have below queries.
1. No one has undertaken a test yet. Can I say a No now and proceed?
2. After filing the application , can I take the medical examination and update the same. How normally this is updated with the application.
3. Has this medical examination to be carried out for all additional applicants, those who are even under age 5?

Can any one clarify/help.
Thanks,
Muthukumar.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Medicals have to be conducted for Applicants.

For children they do only basic examination.

Read the following thread and most of your queries would be resolved. Read it End to End
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/729746-australian-skilled-independent-189-visa-my-view.html#post7030906

Hi,
While filing 189 visa application, for every applicant there is a question related to health examination in the online form.

The question is
Has this applicant undertaken a health examination for an Australian visa in the last 12 months?

From that I have below queries.
1. No one has undertaken a test yet. Can I say a No now and proceed?
2. After filing the application , can I take the medical examination and update the same. How normally this is updated with the application.
3. Has this medical examination to be carried out for all additional applicants, those who are even under age 5?

Can any one clarify/help.
Thanks,
Muthukumar.

Reactions: muthuP
1 - 2 of 2 Posts