Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me in this ?

What is the difference between Statutory declaration or job reference letter?

As per understanding so far, Statutory declaration is letter given by your senior colleague who joined before you and working/left the organization who can tell your roles and responsibilities.

1. Is this letter need to be written on Stamp paper and get notarized in front of notary officer?
2. Do I need to get a photo ID proof of senior manager who is declaring my jobs and responsibilities.
3. What information has to write on statutory letter ?

Anyone one who has a ready made template , please share with me ASAP.

Thanks

·
Registered
458 Posts
Can anyone help me in this ?

What is the difference between Statutory declaration or job reference letter?

As per understanding so far, Statutory declaration is letter given by your senior colleague who joined before you and working/left the organization who can tell your roles and responsibilities.

1. Is this letter need to be written on Stamp paper and get notarized in front of notary officer?
2. Do I need to get a photo ID proof of senior manager who is declaring my jobs and responsibilities.
3. What information has to write on statutory letter ?

Anyone one who has a ready made template , please share with me ASAP.

Thanks
Job reference letter is something that you have to get from HR on company letter head. Statutory declaration is something you get from your supervisor or manager

1.) Yes
2.) Not required but it doesnt hurt if you have a copy of it, incase CO asks for it. Not sure whether any Manager will agree to that or not
3.) Provided sample below is Job Reference letter, but SD would be similar with Managers info extra...people who gave SD can help you

https://www.acs.org.au/content/dam/...t Guidelines for Applicants - August 2017.pdf

Page 12

Reactions: Timmona2017

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ...

Job reference letter is something that you have to get from HR on company letter head. Statutory declaration is something you get from your supervisor or manager

1.) Yes
2.) Not required but it doesnt hurt if you have a copy of it, incase CO asks for it. Not sure whether any Manager will agree to that or not
3.) Provided sample below is Job Reference letter, but SD would be similar with Managers info extra...people who gave SD can help you

https://www.acs.org.au/content/dam/...t Guidelines for Applicants - August 2017.pdf

Page 12

·
Registered
282 Posts
Thanks ...

1.) Yes

Page 12
Do remember to provide supporting docs along with statutory declaration if at all you are opting for this option (salary slips or relieving letter or employment letter )
For more details read through the acs guidlines as shared by Anamica above.
Good luck!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts