Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends ,

I have recently submitted my application for 189 Visa on 2 June through a agent , my agent wont share the immi account as per their policy , so i wanted to know if i create a new account and import the application with TRN no. from the payment receipt , would this affect the application with the agent , would he know about it as i just want to track the status / updates .

Can any one guide me on this

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

You can import your application without any issues.

Just be A SPECTATOR to WHAT your AGENT does. Don't edit or modify anything.

For pointers refer to my follwoing post 189 Visa Lodge 2015 Gang

Hi Friends ,

I have recently submitted my application for 189 Visa on 2 June through a agent , my agent wont share the immi account as per their policy , so i wanted to know if i create a new account and import the application with TRN no. from the payment receipt , would this affect the application with the agent , would he know about it as i just want to track the status / updates .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you jeeten , but will my agent get any notification about my import , as i dont want him to know about it

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

FIRSTLY you aren't doing anything illegal so why do you want to hide this from the Agency.

You have PAID them fees so why should they bother you. Instead you should dictate terms to the Agency.

IMO your agency might NOT receive any notification.

Thank you jeeten , but will my agent get any notification about my import , as i dont want him to know about it

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hi Friends ,

Do the following:

go to immiaccount
create a new account
click import application
provide the information (DOB, TRN ...etc.)
first time u click the application, you will be asked to identify your role, chose "an applicant"

NB: It doesn't effect what your agent does from their login, and is not notified either.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi i imported my application to my immi account now , i saw that my agent has not uploaded my sons passport & brith certificate copy , but his medicals have been received and my application status says "Information Requested" , but we had completed our medicals on 29th June

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just realised that without passport being received by immi they wont generate a HAP ID , so they must have received my sons passport , but in the application section it is showing recommended and doesn't show there, so does that mean my agent might have sent it via email to immi, and my status is "Information Requested"

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi, In my case, CO requested for PCC and medical. I have provided to both to my agent but it is still showing information requested. Can anyone help what that means and how to check the what information is needed by CO.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi , just wanted to know whether importing my application in my immi account would delete it from my agent's account ? Urgent help needed . Please reply

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi , just wanted to know whether importing my application in my immi account would delete it from my agent's account ? Urgent help needed . Please reply
I don't think so that it would delete it from your agents's account.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts

Nothing will happen like that. Even your agent won't get any notification or something that you have imported your application.

Just be sure that you should be a silent observer and dont do anything from your account except monitoring.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Thanks a ton for your help . I really appreciate that , just wanted to know that have you done so in the past ? Are you damn sure about it ?
My friend has done the same.

100% sure.

While importing, it asks to import as applicant or agent. Choose applicant.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Can I import the application after submitting EOI but no ITA yet? I only have a TRN for my EOI.

You haven't been invited yet. It can only be imported when your visa application is launched and it is in submitted state or afterwards.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wasn't asked of being an applicant or agent while importing , but while creating an immi account I have registered as an applicant . That should be ok I guess ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Jeeten#80,

Recently I have applied for a 457 dependant visa for my wife through my company (and their migration agent). I am currently awaiting for visa approval. I had got the TRN no. from my employer and created a new Immi account and imported that application to view the status.

Will this delete the visa application from agent's migration account?
Will that have any impact on visa approval?

My employer representative actually insisted that if I check the status through Immi account it would get deleted.

I am now afraid and clueless, please help.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts