Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Friends,

I planning to migrate to Australia on SOL. I am a Diploma Electrical Electronics Engineer with more than 7 years of experience in Electrical Engineering CAD Draftsman. My job profile come under Australian SOL list No.: 312311 under Engineers Australia.

I am currently working in Saudi Arabia since 2012. Before that i was working in Bangalore India as Electrical Engineering CAD Draftsman. I want know from Bangalore India how i can migrate to Australia for Job.

Please help me for following....

1. Which way i can apply for immigration ?
2. Which is best option Immigration Consultancy or MARA Registered Agent or Self ?
3. If Consultant who is best in this business & we can trust (Y-Axis , Abhinav ...etc) ?
4. If MARA Registered Agent who is best (Robert George Dilinger, Annathurai Gnanasambandam....etc) ?
5. If Self how i apply alone everything ?
6. Which Visa shall i apply ?
7. I need to take my wife with me is it possible ?

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
No need for any agent or consultant for PR VISA..

Read this thread End to End and it would solve most of your concerns and queries...

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/729746-australian-skilled-independent-189-visa-my-view-8.html#post6968466

Still if you have further queries you could post it in this forum and most of those will be answered or directed further...

Dear Friends,

I planning to migrate to Australia on SOL. I am a Diploma Electrical Electronics Engineer with more than 7 years of experience in Electrical Engineering CAD Draftsman. My job profile come under Australian SOL list No.: 312311 under Engineers Australia.

I am currently working in Saudi Arabia since 2012. Before that i was working in Bangalore India as Electrical Engineering CAD Draftsman. I want know from Bangalore India how i can migrate to Australia for Job.

2. Which is best option Immigration Consultancy or MARA Registered Agent or Self ?
3. If Consultant who is best in this business & we can trust (Y-Axis , Abhinav ...etc) ?
4. If MARA Registered Agent who is best (Robert George Dilinger, Annathurai Gnanasambandam....etc) ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for ur feedback.
ILETS should be pass before apply visa.
And i read somewhere every year June or July Australian SOL list and Immigration rule changes. i am worried may my job profile remove from list.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

First ensure how many points you would be eligible for...by reading the attached document...

Its advised to Clear English Language Test before going for Skill Assessment..in order not to waste money if one doesn't clear English Language Test with required points...

No NEED to worry about what's not in your HAND.

Focus on things that are in your hand....I.e. FOCUS on what is Controllable...

ALSO read the following thread....

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/304905-chances-190-visa-success-if-i-get-invitation-after-eoi.html#post6916562

Thank you for ur feedback.
ILETS should be pass before apply visa.
And i read somewhere every year June or July Australian SOL list and Immigration rule changes. i am worried may my job profile remove from list.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Please see my comments inline..

Dear Friends,

[JEET] - Read the forum and details shared by me...

[JEET] - No AGENT required read the forum ...

[JEET] - NOT REQUIRED...

[JEET] - NOT REQUIRED...

[JEET] - PR is a Family Visa..so its best to include your wife with your application......to avoid further delay and frustration

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dear Friends,

For check my eligibility i go through a Consultancy (Y-Axis). They reply me that i am eligible with 60 Points. Now they asking me to Pay money for Fee to RMA for process my application. and is telling me i have pay by sat max. so i am confused to go with consultant and go through my self. For whole process of 189 PR Visa for me and my wife asking 4.5 Lac INR.

I am currently working in Saudi Arabia and i not gave my IELTS test till now.

For visa payment through credit card but i don't have one. How i make payment.

Please guide me what i have to do.

Regards,
Krishna

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
What is your Occupation Code?

What is your Points Break-up?

I would advise you to FIRST prepare for English Language Test and clear it, before paying the Agent fees (IF you select to apply via Agent.)

Go through the following website to understand the VISA process. After going through IT you may OPT for filing your PR visa independently (WITHOUT any Agent).

Moving to Australia: Australian Immigration Points | Moving to Australia

Dear Friends,

For check my eligibility i go through a Consultancy (Y-Axis). They reply me that i am eligible with 60 Points. Now they asking me to Pay money for Fee to RMA for process my application. and is telling me i have pay by sat max. so i am confused to go with consultant and go through my self. For whole process of 189 PR Visa for me and my wife asking 4.5 Lac INR.

I am currently working in Saudi Arabia and i not gave my IELTS test till now.

For visa payment through credit card but i don't have one. How i make payment.

Please guide me what i have to do.

Regards,
Krishna

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dear Jeetendra,

I am into Electrical Engineering Draftsman (ANZSCO CODE: 312311). I have total 7 Years of experience. I done diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engg.

Regards,
Krishna

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dear Friends,

After Reading this forum and discuss with my friend in Australia (Go through Self) i decided to apply 189 Visa myself. So i need some help from you people.

1. What are things i have to do before Apply Visa ?
2. What are things & Documents to be ready before EOI ?
3. How i can pay fee for Visa ? (I don't have a credit card)
4. What is skill assessment & how it done ?
5. My profession already in SOL List (Electrical Engineering Draftsman (ANZSCO CODE: 312311), So skill assessment applicable to me ?
6. Fund requirement for Apply visa really matters if yes how much minimum fund i have to show ?

If anyone can tell me steps to follow apply visa from A-Z it's so much help for me.

Regards,
Krishna

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
||| Read this END to END |||

READ the following thread and experiences End To End for better understanding of the PR process.

1) Moving to Australia

2) Australian Skilled Independent 189 VISA ALL You Need to Know

First familiarize your self with the process and then IF still there are any queries feel free to post.

Dear Friends,

After Reading this forum and discuss with my friend in Australia (Go through Self) i decided to apply 189 Visa myself. So i need some help from you people.

1. What are things i have to do before Apply Visa ?
2. What are things & Documents to be ready before EOI ?
3. How i can pay fee for Visa ? (I don't have a credit card)
4. What is skill assessment & how it done ?
5. My profession already in SOL List (Electrical Engineering Draftsman (ANZSCO CODE: 312311), So skill assessment applicable to me ?
6. Fund requirement for Apply visa really matters if yes how much minimum fund i have to show ?

If anyone can tell me steps to follow apply visa from A-Z it's so much help for me.

Regards,
Krishna

·
Registered
1 Posts
Migration to Australia

Dear Krishna

This is Preeti Lathia from Melbourne Immigration Services.I am into this business from the past 15 yrs.We specialize in Australian PR.Please get in touch with me @ 98807-45120.
We are MARA registered agents in Bangalore,India

1 - 12 of 12 Posts