Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

This thread is for people who has already recieved their Australian PR visa and planning to make a move in 2015.
Since already 4 months has passed in 2015, expats who have already immigrated to Australia can share their experience with others as well.

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Shorefisher,

Thanks for the advice. But these are ppl who would still be loadging their visa in 2015.
The idea for this thread was to share experience off ppl with ppl who have already moved or will move in this year.

Like for example me, i wld be moving in June 2015

·
Registered
125 Posts
I appreciate this idea, much information is available on this forum post-grant phase however most of that spans from 2011 till 2014 .... Let's keep the info rolling from the ones in pre & post-flight phases .... I'm currently looking into accommodation and job options, shall keep posting my findings

·
Registered
125 Posts
Where are you planning to settle, anksstud?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
June 2015. Sydney.
I will be flying from Mumbai.
Currently trying to figure out which flight would be the best.

what abt you?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welll ... I'll be moving from Lahore to Melbourne (got admission in one of the uni's there) and thanks to a colleague of mine, my ticket thingy is confirm. He works in Etihad and can help me get good rate ... I'm planning to fly this August end or September first week ... let's see how it actually pans out. So, what's your occupation?

·
Registered
253 Posts
This is SSk and am flying on 1st of June, from Chennai to Melbourne.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Do share your experience SSK

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welll ... I'll be moving from Lahore to Melbourne (got admission in one of the uni's there) and thanks to a colleague of mine, my ticket thingy is confirm. He works in Etihad and can help me get good rate ... I'm planning to fly this August end or September first week ... let's see how it actually pans out. So, what's your occupation?
I am CA and CFA. Currently looking for JOBs from here.
If anyone has any reference of good job consultancies, please help...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Do share your experience SSK

Ibfij,
Not sure which experience you're talking about!
:) lemme know specifics please.

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
hi all,

I have got 189 visa and planning to move in aug 2015. bt m confused about which city to move and and getting is job is a big concern.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Friends,

I'm planning to travel during June/July time from Chennai, India to Sydney. Still not yet finalized the flight and accodomation.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Friends,

I'm planning to travel during June/July time from Chennai, India to Sydney. Still not yet finalized the flight and accodomation.
Hi Husain,

Can you share your experiences of flying from Chennai to Melbourne? I am from Madurai and expecting grant this month. Which airlines did you choose?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts