Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I cancelled my family permit residence two months ago, via post, while I was still living in London, one day before I left the country.

They haven't sent a letter or a email or even a call to me or to my ex-partner, saying that the visa was cancelled.
So my question is... Do they have to do it just to confirm that I'm not allowed to work or live there anymore?

Can I contact them to see my immigration status?

I'm living in another country and will apply for my visa so I don't want any mess up with the visas and I'd like to someday return to the UK just for tourism and I don't want them to think that I still had my visa there while living in another place.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thank you very much always for your help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Not open for further replies.