Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very new to the process and need your kind help regarding few of my queries. Please find details below:

My PTE Score is Overall 75
Speaking: 89/90
Reading: 79/90
Listening: 71/90
Writing: 70/90

I have done B.E in telecom and I.T (4 Years bachelors course). I have experience of around 7 years in Software testing (Automation/ETL/Manual).
My Job titles in my complete job tenures were Product Engineer/Software Testing Engineer/Quality Analyst/Quality Engineer/Member technical Staff- QA

Questions:
- As per above stats my score will be around 65. How much time will it take to get Expression of interest if I process application as Software tester?
- As I am sofware tester can I process ACS evaluation under Analyst Programmer if get my experience letters alligned to the job responsibilities of Analyst Programmer?
- What is medium and long term strategic lists?
- Generally at what score does expression of interest issued for Software tester?

It would be a great help if someone can help me in this context. Also if someone has already experience in this regard please guide. Thanks in advance. Feeling hopeful.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I am very new to the process and need your kind help regarding few of my queries. Please find details below:

My PTE Score is Overall 75
Speaking: 89/90
Reading: 79/90
Listening: 71/90
Writing: 70/90

I have done B.E in telecom and I.T (4 Years bachelors course). I have experience of around 7 years in Software testing (Automation/ETL/Manual).
My Job titles in my complete job tenures were Product Engineer/Software Testing Engineer/Quality Analyst/Quality Engineer/Member technical Staff- QA

Questions:
- As per above stats my score will be around 65. How much time will it take to get Expression of interest if I process application as Software tester?
- As I am sofware tester can I process ACS evaluation under Analyst Programmer if get my experience letters alligned to the job responsibilities of Analyst Programmer?
- What is medium and long term strategic lists?
- Generally at what score does expression of interest issued for Software tester?

It would be a great help if someone can help me in this context. Also if someone has already experience in this regard please guide. Thanks in advance. Feeling hopeful.
1. Currently, Software Tester is not applicable for 189 Visa. You can only submit through State Nomination 190 Visa. If you go ahead with that, you will get 5 points for state nomination, which will take your score to 70 points. With 70 points, you can expect the "Invitation to Apply" (ITA) within 15 days.

2. Yes, If you can get your job responsibilities as Analyst Programmer from all your companies and ACS positive assessment then Go ahead.

3. There are two Skilled Occupation Lists (SOLs) that has skills listed in them based on the Job requirements currently in Australia. One is Short term and the other is Medium and Long Term.

4. Go through below links to get more information about EOI

My Journey Australia

My Journey For Australia PR

READ THIS FIRST! - Want to go to Australia? What you need to know - READ THIS FIRST!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts