Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

My experience was supposed to increase on the last week of June 2017.
Since I am processing my EOI via an agent, the agent should have received mail about the increase in experience.

But when I ask them, they say that the immigration site is frozen and hence they are not able to check the current EOI point. Also they say they didn't receive any mails.

This has been the case till today and I am little worried.

They did left the last day of current organization blank, hence it should do an auto calculation and should have updated it.

Is it true that the accounts are frozen? If so will the effective date would be end of June or the day when the sites are back online?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi Everyone,

My experience was supposed to increase on the last week of June 2017.
Since I am processing my EOI via an agent, the agent should have received mail about the increase in experience.

But when I ask them, they say that the immigration site is frozen and hence they are not able to check the current EOI point. Also they say they didn't receive any mails.

This has been the case till today and I am little worried.

They did left the last day of current organization blank, hence it should do an auto calculation and should have updated it.

Is it true that the accounts are frozen? If so will the effective date would be end of June or the day when the sites are back online?
I logged in now and also logged in yesterday. I don't see anything frozen or different.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Zaback21.
I will check with the agent again.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got my +5 points towards end of June as I had a work exp milestone.

All is working fine.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Congrats Rahul !
For me still not updates, finger crossed I will get some update by end of this week.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did a followup today and the points have been updated by +5 in the end of June 2017.

The consultants say that till day before yesterday it was not updated, but when they checked it today, it got updated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts