Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
If you look at the OMARA website for agents, the only one listed for Pune is Jeremy Hooper (enter Pune in the location field and then search: https://www.mara.gov.au/search-the-register-of-migration-agents/). I know of Jeremy from another forum where he's very helpful, professional and knowledgeable, and would have no hesitation to use him. As far as I know, he's physically located in Australia but is affiliated with Apex Visas (I'm not familiar with this organisation).

Most agents will be able to consult with you via email, telephone, Skype, etc. so you'd be best to find an agent you are confident in and comfortable with and not necessarily one who is located near you.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Hi,

Please share agent details if anyone can provide me
Did you check website above suggested by Maggie ?

You need to do some part by yourself too mate, people can guide and suggest in need but can not do each and every thing :)
No offence !!!

from Mara site, you can get detail of all the registered agents throughout India and world.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As I quoted for good Agent because people like you have more experienced and through your experience someone will be benefitted.
Ya I checked that site too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts