Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was looking at the site cic Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Criteria ? Express Entry[/url] and here its mentioned that if I apply with spouse then my points will get decrease and without spouse will increase.

Then my question is how to call then my family if in case my application for immigrating to canada approves ?

Awaiting for your response!

Regards
Ravsj

·
Super Moderator
5,202 Posts
It's a term that I've seen used a lot before, especially with people from India... the family member immigrates somewhere, alone (as it's often easier to migrate as a Singleton rather than as a Family Unit), obtain resident status and then "call the family" or invite/sponsor immediate family to come to the new country.

Reactions: roshsibi

·
Banned
2 Posts
wiht or without spouse

Seriously, I think the moderator's job is to send a polite reply to the candidate whosoever ask any question . If they already knew the answer then what;'s the need of moderators giving answers.

He/she asked you about the question that will he/she can apply with or without spouse? Which one will be better to smooth the process as well as getting the more points.However, aul and westercandasinagirl you both always pin put the candidates more rather than giving the answers to them.
I think that's why this forum is created to help out the candidates who are in need irrespective of their education,langugage using ..
Pls answer her query first.

I hope for your coordination in this regard by both the moderators.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.