Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted in a while - been very busy back and forth to Spain, of course - but that title got your attention!!! Well, obviously I am not pregnant, BUT my wife is and yesterday we had the first scan and so far everything looks good. Until now I think she thought her pregnancy was just a rumour but the ultrasound pics of a tiny wriggling baby has convinced her that she is to be a mummy. It's her first and she is very excited. Reason I am posting this here is that we always planned to move to Spain but in the event of a new person entering our world we would do so a few months after the arrival. Will keep you all posted on developments if you are interested.....

Oh and being British, I should mention that the weather here is very nice today...

·
Registered
336 Posts
I haven't posted in a while - been very busy back and forth to Spain, of course - but that title got your attention!!! Well, obviously I am not pregnant, BUT my wife is and yesterday we had the first scan and so far everything looks good. Until now I think she thought her pregnancy was just a rumour but the ultrasound pics of a tiny wriggling baby has convinced her that she is to be a mummy. It's her first and she is very excited. Reason I am posting this here is that we always planned to move to Spain but in the event of a new person entering our world we would do so a few months after the arrival. Will keep you all posted on developments if you are interested.....

Oh and being British, I should mention that the weather here is very nice today...
¡Enhorabuena!

I hope everything goes ok with your baby :) :tea:

Cheers

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
:clap2:What lovely news to have on the forum!! Two of OH's cousins are pregnant at the moment....makes me feel rather broody!:preggers::baby::love:
A happy, healthy pregnancy to your wife....congratulations to you both!:D

Tallulah.x

·
Registered
381 Posts
:clap2:What lovely news to have on the forum!! Two of OH's cousins are pregnant at the moment....makes me feel rather broody!:preggers::baby::love:
A happy, healthy pregnancy to your wife....congratulations to you both!:D

Tallulah.x
HI :) I stopped being broody the day my youngest started school... it was so liberating being able to back to work out of my home. And when my eldest son's girlfriend gave birth to my granddaughter it confirmed it... it's so lovely after having spent the day with her...they take her home and I can go out with my mates!!! I'm now counting the days till my youngest is 18 and then I'm gonna leave home.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Condradulations thrax. :cheer2::cheer2:

Can we all become aunties and uncles??? Will you be able to insert a copy of the sonic scan when you have one so we can see how our little nephew/niece is coming along?? :photo:

Keep us informed please.

chica x

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the kind comments. Scan pic below

scan pics 001 (2).jpg

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hey Thrax,
Congrats!! Hope all goes well with your little one. Just think, soon you will have the pitter patter of sloppy nappies to look forward to!
Cheers
Tony

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
Well, always happy to help so I SMSed XTreme. So, in the interests of keeping a woman happy (which is, after all, XTreme's main role in life) he is on the way down from the donkey-cave as we speak.

He mentioned something about "Closing his eyes and thinking of Wales." and something about "Reputation he has to keep up" . I did not really understand the bit about "paper bag" etc .... guess he'll explain later!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
He mentioned something about "Closing his eyes and thinking of Wales." and something about "Reputation he has to keep up" . I did not really understand the bit about "paper bag" etc .... guess he'll explain later!
Well girls....who's gonna hold his top half and who's gonna hold the bottom half. We pick him up and sling him into the donkey's turds!!!! Then, get the blunt scissore out Tally!!!:boxing::boxing: Oh, no!!! It's better to do the scissor thing first, eh??!!:rolleyes::eyebrows::eyebrows:

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Well girls....who's gonna hold his top half and who's gonna hold the bottom half. We pick him up and sling him into the donkey's turds!!!! Then, get the blunt scissore out Tally!!!:boxing::boxing: Oh, no!!! It's better to do the scissor thing first, eh??!!:rolleyes::eyebrows::eyebrows:
We are quite a scary bunch really arent we!!!!!!!

Jo xxx

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.