Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

I am currently filling out the application of the IRL for my wife, we are on the 5 year spouse route.

I have just been asked when she began living in the UK, this was around 10 years ago (she was on a different visa for 5 years before we married and began the 5 year spouse route). The next question is asking me to enter any time spent outside the UK.. do i really need to list every place my wife has traveled to during the 10 years she has lived in the UK? we travel regularly for holidays and so there will be a lot of dates to try and find :/

Thank you in advance for the help :)
Jason

·
Registered
137 Posts
Dear all,

I am currently filling out the application of the IRL for my wife, we are on the 5 year spouse route.

I have just been asked when she began living in the UK, this was around 10 years ago (she was on a different visa for 5 years before we married and began the 5 year spouse route). The next question is asking me to enter any time spent outside the UK.. do i really need to list every place my wife has traveled to during the 10 years she has lived in the UK? we travel regularly for holidays and so there will be a lot of dates to try and find 😕

Thank you in advance for the help

Jason
Hello Jason,

They require dates your wife has travelled once she was granted her FLR M. So, you are looking at travel over the past 5 years.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts