Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Sorry if any of these questions have already been posted but I am about to submit my ILR app this weekend

Declaration signed by partner
Your partner should download, sign and return the following declaration. So this needs to be printed off, signed, scanned and uploaded?

Personal bank statements corresponding to the same period(s) as the payslips showing that the salary has been paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly. Is this for a period of 6 months?

Evidence of sponsor's settled status in the UK. British passport is enough?

Evidence of monthly housing costs for the accommodation in the UK where you live or will live. Will my bank statements show these costs?

Also, my two kids are British, so they don't need to be included in the application?

Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am following this - I have a British born child (born in May 2020) and I am getting very mixed answers with regards to what documentation needs to be included (if any) for her. I was going to submit a copy of her birth certificate, but I was told a passport & a letter from her GP showing she lives at our address is required? Even though she is British born?

Would love to hear some opinions!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Declaration signed by partner
Your partner should download, sign and return the following declaration. So this needs to be printed off, signed, scanned and uploaded? [

- Yes, correct. This is supplied to you during your application.

Personal bank statements corresponding to the same period(s) as the payslips showing that the salary has been paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly. Is this for a period of 6 months?

- The application will tell you how many months are required on the documents required page.

Evidence of sponsor's settled status in the UK. British passport is enough?

- My partner was born a British citizen and passport was enough.

Evidence of monthly housing costs for the accommodation in the UK where you live or will live. Will my bank statements show these costs?

- We supplied our mortgage statement and council tax bills. The application asks for council tax.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts