Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm applying for my ILR in June 2018 and hopefully for citizenship right after it.

I just have a question about the English language requirements; I've got a Master's degree that was taught in English from a university in the UAE. Previously, I used the point-based calculator page on the home office website where i selected my university name and degree and then it said that I meet the language requirements so then I submitted a screenshot of this page with my applications. However, i'm a bit confused about the requirements for ILR and citizenship as it in the guide book states that as part of the application they'll need a certificate from NARIC to confirm academic qualification level and English language proficiency.

I'm just wondering if i could still submit a screenshot from the point-based page. the service from NARIC costs £150, i just don't want to pay for something that I don't have to, considering how much ILR+Citizenship will cost together!

Any advice will be appreciated.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm applying for my ILR in June 2018 and hopefully for citizenship right after it.
I presume you are married to a British Citizen - if not, then you will need to wait for a year after having ILR in order to apply for British Citizenship.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.