Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi first post here so sorry if this has been asked before. I'm about to be retired from work in the UK on the grounds of partial ill health. Would I be able to apply for a medical card in the same way that an expat of normal pensionable age can.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.