Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

from what i understand the minimum english requirement is for speaking and listening and not for reading and writing?
My husband from Pakistan will be taking the IELTS Life Skills A1 (speaking and listening) test. is this the correct english test to book for?

Please advise,

Ps. As i have started to collate my documents now for the 6month process i am just making sure i am doing the right things and i have the correct documentations so far - building it up gradually.

Many thanks for advising the online application process as my initial start was going down the wrong lane.
Many thanks to all you guys in this forum- its great to know that there is help available here.

many thanks x

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi,

from what i understand the minimum english requirement is for speaking and listening and not for reading and writing?
My husband from Pakistan will be taking the IELTS Life Skills A1 (speaking and listening) test. is this the correct english test to book for?

Please advise,

Ps. As i have started to collate my documents now for the 6month process i am just making sure i am doing the right things and i have the correct documentations so far - building it up gradually.

Many thanks for advising the online application process as my initial start was going down the wrong lane.
Many thanks to all you guys in this forum- its great to know that there is help available here.

many thanks x
Yes it is correct one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.