Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eyebrows: I was hopeing that somebody maybe able to calculate the distance I've walked in three years.
In England I walked from Yeovil Junction train station to Westbay and along the coast to a place known as bee sands, I then walked back to Exmouth.
In Portugal I've now walked from Lisbon across to Olivenza in Spain down to Villa Nueava then back to Portugal via a tiny place called Santa Leonardo and on to Pedro Gao Grande.
Now I've walked from Beja to Ferreira do Alentejo to Ervidel, Aljastrel, Castro Verde and I'm now in Almadover.

:confused2: It would be great to know Roughtly how far this is Thanks

·
Registered
207 Posts
:eyebrows: I was hopeing that somebody maybe able to calculate the distance I've walked in three years.
In England I walked from Yeovil Junction train station to Westbay and along the coast to a place known as bee sands, I then walked back to Exmouth.
In Portugal I've now walked from Lisbon across to Olivenza in Spain down to Villa Nueava then back to Portugal via a tiny place called Santa Leonardo and on to Pedro Gao Grande.
Now I've walked from Beja to Ferreira do Alentejo to Ervidel, Aljastrel, Castro Verde and I'm now in Almadover.

:confused2: It would be great to know Roughtly how far this is Thanks
Plot your route on google maps and it will tell you the exact distance down to a mile!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts