Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have completed my IELTS general and scored overall 7 in which in writing is 6 and rest all is 7. My age is 32.

I got my ACS cleared and got certified as System Analyst.

My question is do I have the option to apply for NZ PR visa? or is there any other option?

thanks,

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi,

I have completed my IELTS general and scored overall 7 in which in writing is 6 and rest all is 7. My age is 32.

My question is do I have the option to apply for NZ PR visa? or is there any other option?

thanks,
For Aus, you need 7 in all modules to get points. You can still lodge EOI but no points will be given for language.

·
Super Moderator
4,931 Posts
Hi,

thanks,
You could apply for NZ RV (Not PR....that is only available after you have held RV for minimum 2 years). You do however need a minimum of 160 points on the EOI for it to be selected from the pool. Submitting EOI with any less of a score will be a waste of time and money.

·
Registered
472 Posts
You could apply for NZ RV (Not PR....that is only available after you have held RV for minimum 2 years). You do however need a minimum of 160 points on the EOI for it to be selected from the pool. Submitting EOI with any less of a score will be a waste of time and money.
I have a general question since i am new to this forum.

I have done ACS and received 65+ score in all modules in PTE.

With the same documents, can i also lodge the PR for NZ or i have to another set of skill assessment from a similar authority in NZ. Just like ACS for AUS?

Question might sound stupid but need your expertise

·
Super Moderator
4,931 Posts

With the same documents, can i also lodge the PR for NZ or i have to another set of skill assessment from a similar authority in NZ. Just like ACS for AUS?

You cannot use ACS for NZ Immigration. It isn't recognized. There is no skill assessment body in NZ unless you need professional registration because of your occupation. Immigration will assess your skills/experience at the appropriate stage of the application should you get that far.
You also cannot apply for PR in NZ. That is only available once you have held RV for a minimum 2 years.

·
Registered
472 Posts

You cannot use ACS for NZ Immigration. It isn't recognized. There is no skill assessment body in NZ unless you need professional registration because of your occupation. Immigration will assess your skills/experience at the appropriate stage of the application should you get that far.
You also cannot apply for PR in NZ. That is only available once you have held RV for a minimum 2 years.
Ahan, thanks for clarification. It means with bachelors degree, appropriate experience and valid PTE score, i can go ahead and apply on the website, right? By the way what is RV? And how much is application fee?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts