211 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Sorry my mistake.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I had same query sometime back and I was told that it is valid for 3 years . But I still have a question which remains unanswered , IELTS body simply refuses to mail the results to any institute , university or any other body after 1 year . So how it works out we simply scan our score card and send it to immigration department ?

·
Registered
211 Posts
All you have to do is upload a colour scan copy of your IELTS result or a certified black & white copy of the same.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ielts validity for 2013 results

Hi ,

I had cleared my IELTS in June 2013 and have received the scorecard. Now the certificate has an expiration date of June 2015 ( as per the then prevelant 2 years rule) . With the change in validity , can I still use the same scorecard considering it should be valid till 2016 or do I need to retake it ? If I can use the same one , will the expiry date mentioned there be a concern and if so , is there some other docs, affidavit that needs to be furnished to make it valid for 3 years?

Thanks in advance
Prdp

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi ,

I had cleared my IELTS in June 2013 and have received the scorecard. Now the certificate has an expiration date of June 2015 ( as per the then prevelant 2 years rule) . With the change in validity , can I still use the same scorecard considering it should be valid till 2016 or do I need to retake it ? If I can use the same one , will the expiry date mentioned there be a concern and if so , is there some other docs, affidavit that needs to be furnished to make it valid for 3 years?

Thanks in advance
Prdp
Hi Prdp

Did you got your answer, I am in the same boat like yours.

Thanks.

·
Registered
86 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts