Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends,

I have applied for ACS and now want to start preparing for IELTS. I am targetting score of 8 in IELTS. Can anybody suggest me a good material for preparation? Any kinda material like books to refer, online material etc etc.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody please?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Cambridge English 8.0 or 7.0 version can help you out for listening, reading... For writing, Please use Ryan's writing for scoring 8.0 and above... There is a separate thread around the same.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...alia/105568-ielts-getting-band-8-writing.html

This will come in very handy... Best way to go about is to practise as much as you can !! Good Luck !! :)

Hello friends,

I have applied for ACS and now want to start preparing for IELTS. I am targetting score of 8 in IELTS. Can anybody suggest me a good material for preparation? Any kinda material like books to refer, online material etc etc.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: coolbuddy2013

·
Registered
235 Posts
I shouldn't say this but yeah.. Look in torrents you will get plenty of materials of around 7GB. It contains number of practice tests that you will never complete in one month. These practice tests contains very high number of reading and listening passages.

If you are looking for good score in writing, try writefix.com. I have learned from this site and I got very good score in writing.

Good Luck...!!!

Reactions: coolbuddy2013
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.