Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I got a question regarding the IELTS result that I can submit for a 189/190 visa.

Since I nearly achieved my desired score, I think about taking the IELTS more frequently. This means that I would take another test before I receive the result of a previous test. I can manage this by taking the test at different test centers.

Would this be accepted by the Australian visa institution or do they only accept the last test result?

Could this be problematic with the IELTS institution if I request a copy of a result from a second to last test?

I wait to apply for a visa until I got the required score.

Thank you for your help! :)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Any IELTS Test Report Form is acceptable provided it is valid.

So All The Best!!!

Hello everyone,

I got a question regarding the IELTS result that I can submit for a 189/190 visa.

Since I nearly achieved my desired score, I think about taking the IELTS more frequently. This means that I would take another test before I receive the result of a previous test. I can manage this by taking the test at different test centers.

Would this be accepted by the Australian visa institution or do they only accept the last test result?

Could this be problematic with the IELTS institution if I request a copy of a result from a second to last test?

I wait to apply for a visa until I got the required score.

Thank you for your help! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts