Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I appeared for IELTS in USA on 13th june,result was expected on 26th and today being 27th still it says no results found.Anyone in the same boat?

Thanks!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Dear All,

I appeared for IELTS in USA on 13th june,result was expected on 26th and today being 27th still it says no results found.Anyone in the same boat?

Thanks!
was experience twiced like this with IELTS. not to scare you,both the times, my result was disappointed way beyond my expectations.

there are couple of reasons for this delay.

1) You may got 'One' 9 in any one of the section(system sents for re verification to UK, if anyone got 'One' 9 in any segment)
2) band difference between any of the two sections is 2 or more than 2.

hope its helpful.. Good luck.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
was experience twiced like this with IELTS. not to scare you,both the times, my result was disappointed way beyond my expectations.

there are couple of reasons for this delay.

1) You may got 'One' 9 in any one of the section(system sents for re verification to UK, if anyone got 'One' 9 in any segment)
2) band difference between any of the two sections is 2 or more than 2.

hope its helpful.. Good luck.
Thanks RPG,it helps...i contacted centre too ..they saying wait for hard copy.as online result is cambridgesociety responsibility and they cannot email me result(or even tell me).fingers crossed

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks RPG,it helps...i contacted centre too ..they saying wait for hard copy.as online result is cambridgesociety responsibility and they cannot email me result(or even tell me).fingers crossed
if u dont mind..what was the reason in ur case ?RPG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts