Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
if you are doing a paper application, u need to send the original, if its online then u need to upload a scan of the same, colored without attesting and attested if b/w scan

·
Registered
132 Posts
if you are doing a paper application, u need to send the original, if its online then u need to upload a scan of the same, colored without attesting and attested if b/w scan
I did a paper application and sent them the scanned copies of IELTS results via email.

DIAC does accept scanned copies of documents even if you have paper based application.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
i dunno royen, my agent asked me to send the originals, though we applied online but my original is with him but he told me if we do paper based app, we wud be sending the original ACS and IELTS sheets.. and i believe the site says original IELTS transcript..

·
Registered
132 Posts
i dunno royen, my agent asked me to send the originals, though we applied online but my original is with him but he told me if we do paper based app, we wud be sending the original ACS and IELTS sheets.. and i believe the site says original IELTS transcript..
Sorry Anj, but my agent told me to send the scanned copies. That might be because I submitted the IELTS later on. If in doubt always better to call DIAC and get the clarification.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Original ielts/ cpa assessment

Sorry Anj, but my agent told me to send the scanned copies. That might be because I submitted the IELTS later on. If in doubt always better to call DIAC and get the clarification.
Thanks for the reply:) Could anyone confirm whether i have to send the originals of CPA assessment result too..

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi

Should i send my original IELTS report or certified copies would do?

Thanks
Kala
Hi friend,
u dont need send original ielts cert,please send your scanned ielts color copy or xerox with notary attested docs through email it is good idea and also the co will need same.I send my ielts cert through email when i was in paper based application.
Ritu

1 - 7 of 7 Posts