Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear expats, has anybody passed ielts or PTE in Dubai? Any comments comparing to other test centers in other countries?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didnt pass in Dubai but PTE scoring is better due to computer based. IELTS is human marking and hence bit tougher in my opinion
thank you for the fast response!
after lot of attempts my husband reached all 7777 in Ielts. but now i see an only option for us to move forward with this "dream" is to pass PTE with score equivalent to 8888 in Ielts :(((

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
after lot of attempts my husband reached all 7777 in Ielts. but now i see an only option for us to move forward with this "dream" is to pass PTE with score equivalent to 8888 in Ielts :(((
He will be able to . Just get familiar with the format of PTE. 2-3 weeks of preparation and 79+ is very much achievable

·
Registered
61 Posts
PTE is much easier compared to IELTS and he can easily get his desired result.

I gave PTE in Dubai and scored 79+ in all in my second attempt.

Reactions: Abasit0097

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PTE is much easier compared to IELTS and he can easily get his desired result.

I gave PTE in Dubai and scored 79+ in all in my second attempt.
thank you. where have u passed?

JNS Training and Testing Centre L.L.C.
Office 501, Sama Building, Al Barsha 1

The Exam Preparation & Testing House FZCO
Suite 703, 7th Floor, Apricot Tower

·
Registered
61 Posts
thank you. where have u passed?

JNS Training and Testing Centre L.L.C.
Office 501, Sama Building, Al Barsha 1

Suite 703, 7th Floor, Apricot Tower
Suite 703, 7th Floor, Apricot Tower :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dear expats, has anybody passed ielts or PTE in Dubai? Any comments comparing to other test centers in other countries?
Yes, did PTE through JNS. Got through first go in 2015. Scored overall 88 out of 90. Got 90 scores in three elements.

However, PTE has become harder now to crack than what it was back then. I believe it is still easier to get through PTE than IELTS.

Regards,
Paresh

Reactions: natali-new

·
Registered
61 Posts
i need you help can you please allow me to have your contact details? Please!
Please PM me if you need any help as we are not allowed to share contact details on the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
ACCA Migration Help

Yes, did PTE through JNS. Got through first go in 2015. Scored overall 88 out of 90. Got 90 scores in three elements.

However, PTE has become harder now to crack than what it was back then. I believe it is still easier to get through PTE than IELTS.

Regards,
Paresh
I need some guidance regarding ACCA migration can you please help me? I will be much obliged.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts