Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

My result was announced on 25 May and it has been more than one week but I havent received hard copy of my results. I rang test center and they are saying it is not their responsibility to deliver it. Thus, asked me confirm with local post office.

May I know any work around for this situation? Can I lodge my application without having IELTS marksheet? How can I get duplicate one asap?

Thank

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi All

My result was announced on 25 May and it has been more than one week but I havent received hard copy of my results. I rang test center and they are saying it is not their responsibility to deliver it. Thus, asked me confirm with local post office.

May I know any work around for this situation? Can I lodge my application without having IELTS marksheet? How can I get duplicate one asap?

Thank
You should check with test center. Usually, it will be sent to test center and you can collect it from them.
My worth 2 cents.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks all.

I went to test centre (100km far from my home :( ) today and collected it :)

Happy to see 7+ in each.

Root cause: There were typo in address and thus delivery got failed.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
It's rather unprofessional on their part to simply wash their hands of it. Ultimately, unless they have sent your test result by registered mail, it's impossible for the post office to track it.

I would agree with the other poster that you need to go back to the centre and have them issue a duplicate copy, which you could possibly collect if you do not live too far from the test centre. It's their responsiblility to post out the test result to you in a timely manner and to use a reliable medium to deliver the result to you. You actually only need the certificate number to apply for your visa, so maybe they could also provide you with the same over the phone.

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
Thanks all.

I went to test centre (100km far from my home :( ) today and collected it :)

Happy to see 7+ in each.

Root cause: There were typo in address and thus delivery got failed.

Thanks
We must have been posting at the same time. Congratulations - I guess that despite the long journey, it's all worth it as you can now apply for your visa.

·
Registered
220 Posts
We must have been posting at the same time. Congratulations - I guess that despite the long journey, it's all worth it as you can now apply for your visa.
ALLS WELL THAT ENDS WELL, but was very unproffessional of em blokes to say so!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.