Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, we're trying to book an approved English A2 life skills test which is required for my husband's further leave to remain spouse application after 2.5yrs in the UK.

I'm wondering if the trinity college A2 selt GCSE grade 3 is acceptable or would it be the IELTS Life Skills A2 directly from the IELTS centre website?

They have very limited dates and close to our deadline so I was hoping the test at trinity college would be sufficient?

Any advice would be appreciated so that we can book on urgently.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts