Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IELTS expiration time?

Hi, Immigration says that english test results are valid for 3 years before lodging application.

I did the IELTS in September 2014, that is almost 3 years ago, and theorically I can use the results from it. BUT, in the IELTS results paper page I got it says:
"It is recommended that the candidate's language ability as indicated in this Test Report Form be re assessed after two year"
Also, if I login in the IELTS site, and this is my main concern, it says that for my test:
"Apologies, the result for your selection is not available anymore. Please refer to your TRF or contact your nearest test centre for assistance"
I'm worried DIBP will check the results online are valid and wont get any info from IELTS because it sort of expired for them.

Can someone confirm my results are going to be accepted?

Can I still use this english test?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi, Immigration says that english test results are valid for 3 years before lodging application.

I did the IELTS in September 2014, that is almost 3 years ago, and theorically I can use the results from it. BUT, in the IELTS results paper page I got it says:

Also, if I login in the IELTS site, and this is my main concern, it says that for my test:

I'm worried DIBP will check the results online are valid and wont get any info from IELTS because it sort of expired for them.

Can someone confirm my results are going to be accepted?

Can I still use this english test?
IELTS is valid for 3 years. You can use it to lodge EOI before September provided you were invited to apply before September.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts