Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Expats,

Today I got SkillSelect invitation for 190 on State Nomination in Developer Programmer list.

My question is very simple, I have scored band of 8 in academic module and submit the same in SkillSelect and I know Acad is tougher then GT, but I did prepare hard.

I can score may be better but I have already given Acad score during skill select filing.

But as an requirement for immigration, General Test is required.

Should I risk paying visa fee or can you please share some contact details wherein i can confirm the query.

The reason I gave Acad is at that time I was ready to even go for studies.

Any insights highly appreciated.

Thanks
Ravi

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Dear Expats,

Today I got SkillSelect invitation for 190 on State Nomination in Developer Programmer list.

My question is very simple, I have scored band of 8 in academic module and submit the same in SkillSelect and I know Acad is tougher then GT, but I did prepare hard.

I can score may be better but I have already given Acad score during skill select filing.

But as an requirement for immigration, General Test is required.

Should I risk paying visa fee or can you please share some contact details wherein i can confirm the query.

The reason I gave Acad is at that time I was ready to even go for studies.

Any insights highly appreciated.

Thanks
Ravi
hi Ravi,

either GT or academic should be fine to go ahead with EOI and visa application.There is no risk to proceed further with Academic module of IELTS.

Sathiya

·
Registered
73 Posts
hi Ravi,

either GT or academic should be fine to go ahead with EOI and visa application.There is no risk to proceed further with Academic module of IELTS.

Sathiya
Can you please give any source to the information that you provided?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts