Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i need some help about my IELTS A1. I take an exam last may 21,2015 and i applied for uk fiancee settlement visa last may 2015 also and ive been refused . Can i use my IELTS exam again for my new application or do i have to request a new copy of certification that i pass the exam coz i heard about 28 days rules is my IELTS also counted on the rules? Thank you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tb test for fiancee visa settlement

hi i have a few question regarding about my tb test certificate . I did the test last may 26 2015 and i applied for uk fiancee visa and been refused on july 10,2015 i just want to know how long the tb test test will expired and can i used it again when i apply new application this coming october? The tb test date issue is may 26. 2015

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
You can use your English test pass again.
If you are applying in Japan, you don't need TB test. Or have you moved to a country on the list for TB test?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can use your English test pass again.
If you are applying in Japan, you don't need TB test. Or have you moved to a country on the list for TB test?
Im living here right now in the philippines where my mother come from. Im a half japanese and half filipino. Thank you for your reply.

I apply here in the philippines in Manila vfs. I took TB test last may 25,2015 and the expiration date is Nov 25, 2015 i planned to make new application again on August or September the processing time of fiancee visa settlement takes 60 days. Can i still use my tb test certification by the time i apply again in August or september? It requires me to have tb test coz im applying here in the Philippines.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
The rule is no TB test required if you lived for at least 6 months in a country where TB screening is not required by the UK (Japan), and you’ve been away from that country for no more than 6 months.

So you only need one if you have lived in the Philippines for 6 months or more when you apply, but I suppose there's no harm in attaching your TB certificate, which is still valid.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive been here in the philippines more than a years now, so its ok to give my tb test certificate which is still valid till nov 25 2015? I will apply by the month or august or september

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
OK. You should change your location in your forum profile to the Philippines.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.